Did you write your story about 2018? Today is the beginning of the New Year, so today we encourage you to write your story looking back from December 31, 2019. Let’s envision this New Year with the end in mind! Here are some questions to help you write your story from the end of 2019.
- What gifts and lessons has 2019 given you?
- What triumphs and successes have you had?
- What struggles and challenges have you overcome? What did you do to overcome them?
- What regrets and disappointments have you not had?
- How did you respond to “surprises” that came your way in 2019?
- How did your Enneagram Type support (or hinder) you in writing your story in 2019?
- How did you grow and develop professionally and personally in 2019?
- How have you stretched out of your comfort zone this year?
- What adventures have you had?
- What have you checked off your bucket list this year?
- How have you used your resources – time, energy, effort?
- How have you lived your values this year?
- How will you feel at the end of 2019?
- How are you positioned for 2020?
Have fun writing your story!
What’s even better than just writing your story? Writing it and then sharing it with someone who can hold your vision with you for the New Year. Send it to Mary Anne or me, or if you are feeling really daring, share it on our Facebook page.
Happy New Year!