Our Enneagram Type has patterned obstacles that are great teachers in our lives. Have you ever noticed any of these obstacles getting in your way?
- Seeking perfection and avoiding making mistakes.
- Asking for help and avoiding being seen as needy.
- Defining success through the eyes of others, not your own.
- You think you know what you want, but when you actually get it, it just doesn’t seem enough.
- You have to have all the information and facts before you move forward, which keeps you stuck in the “need more information” loop and you don’t get into action.
- You have a doubting mind, which keeps you from trusting yourself enough to go after what you want.
- You like options and hate to be limited, and so there are so many options to pick from you either are juggling too many balls (and not making headway) or you keep thinking up more options and never get into action.
- You know what you want, and you want it now so your impatience and lack of planning can get in the way of you getting what you really want.
- You try to keep everyone happy and avoid conflict, which makes it really difficult to take time for yourself to define what you want and go after it.
Let us know how you’ve worked with these and any transformations you’ve experienced.