As we round the corner to mid-year of 2020, none of us could have predicted the way this year has progressed, yet, here we are, in uncharted territory. In December 2019 we started to chart our direction for 2020 envisioning the creation of a virtual, supportive Enneagram community that leverages our 25 years of expertise in using the Enneagram with our clients and expanding it to a larger audience. Our current reality has accelerated this vision and we are extremely excited about it. We are off to a great start and we hope you join in as we build this community. We would love for you to be a part of it.
Here is what we have been hearing over the years about why folks were interested in checking out or deepening their work with the Enneagram. Do any of these apply to you or do you have a reason to add to the list? Send your additions to Mary Anne or Theresa.
- I’ve always been someone who is committed to growing and learning. I’ve heard the Enneagram is a great tool to help me with my next level of development.
- I’ve heard the Enneagram is a powerful transformational system. I want to learn more so I can decide for myself.
- I’m searching for tools and concepts that can guide me in creating a more fulfilling, meaningful life.
- The Enneagram has been super helpful to my friends, and I’m wondering if it can help me to sort out or at least better understand what’s going on with a few key issues I’m facing in life.
- I’ve worked with other “developmental tools,” and while I see their value, nothing has made significant or lasting changes in my life. I’m open to checking this one out.
- It’s time for me to figure out what is getting in the way of having what I want from my life.
- It’s time for me to get “unstuck.”
- I genuinely don’t have a clue about how other people see situations so differently than me. I might make better headway getting my point across if I did.
- I have a couple of close relationships in need of attention.
- How can I be a better parent? How do I help my children grow in this crazy world?
- I need help managing my stress levels.
- I’d like to know how to better manage my emotions.
- I want balance in my life.
- I desire joy and happiness in my life; sometimes, I make decisions that are getting in my way of getting that.
- I help and help others, and now it is time to help myself.
- I want to be sure that the Enneagram teaching I am receiving is from expert teachers who know what they are doing.
- I think the world needs more highly developed people and the folks I see using the Enneagram are good examples of where I want to go.